In-Patient Plan -- General Information
Medicard hospitalization scheme encompasses the following characteristics:
- Personalized programs for first, second, and third class coverage is available for each insured.
- This program covers 100% of all hospitalization costs up to a lifetime limit of US $100,000 per case for the three classes.
- Hospitalization coverage includes maternity, emergency cases, sickness, accidents, and passive war risks.
- Medicard enables families to reduce the premium by choosing to pay an agreed amount of each claim. This deductible is applied to all members of the family and is applicable for a complete policy year.
- Medicard enables the insured to reduce the premium by choosing coverage on a co-insurance basis with the national social security system.